The other 98% of the milk is somwhere

The other 98% of the milk is somwhere
meme59

To market your products you need to come up with something new all the time. But sometimes the advertisers can take the promotion to a whole new level. Ever seen the funny memes about the 2 percent milk, I am sure you must have and they are hilarious. If your milk has 2% milk content, what is the remaining 98%? Or if you add 100% whole milk to your 2% milk, will the result be 102% milk? Smart, isn’t it? And if you are wondering where the remaining 98% of the milk is gone, I am sure you will find the answer in the memes.

This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!

Report

What do you think?

253 points
Upvote Downvote